Skip to content


If you live in Branch, Hillsdale, or Jackson County please fill out the following and we will be happy to help. We will share your name, phone number, and address with UIA and urge them to reach out to you directly. It may still take some time for the unemployment agency to resolve your issue, but we will advocate for you all along the way. Our goal is to get them to contact you directly.

If you live in another county, please use this tool to find your state senator using your address. They will be able to help you.